my name is tristan

By November 26, 2006Site-news

Hiya

Amo found a new set of pics taken in London on the 23rd. It must have just been before she left. If anyone (aka papari) can help with Hi Res…

There isn’t much else in the news today. Unless you count Pharrell being hot for Nat.

Or a brief mention of Nat and Scarlett shaking their money makers.

Buuut, I do have some fanart, which I had saved for a rainy day.

Lets begin with some moving avatars from Emma.

Next up is a nice Gael-Nat flavoured wallpaper with a not so subtle blog plug. Thanks to Aude.

Nora sent in 3 V flavoured wallpapers.

One
Two
Three

TANGENT ALERT – I saw Children of Men a few weeks back and its vision of the future is so thought provoking, frightening and COMPLETE that I couldn’t help but cast my mind back to V and how I wished it had created something even half as mesmerizing. If you have the chance to see it, don’t think twice.

And finally, a wallpaper from Alejandra to make Clone’s day.

Seeya

• valmont says:

those moving avatars are great

• dioxio2 says:

Thanks to you dazza (: I’m sorry for the name of my blog in my wallpaper, but I had some problems with my walls and people who, apparently, didn’t know what the word “respect” means… lol

So, I have to write my adress in my wall (and it’s awful, I know).

And thanks again for having published my wall !
    AUDE

Love the avatars Emma! Awesome job!

• cali says:

The NY pics were taken on the 20th, these in London on the 23rd.

According to IMDB page that I read last week, Boleyn’s still filming on location in England, so Natalie must have just stopped by for a visit or lay over flight… Maybe she went with Gael to Guadalajara for a few days. 😉

• bou says:

I saw Children of men too, and I love it. Really disturbing. It makes me thinking about Philip K. Dick books. And Owen is perfect. As usual.

Great job on the avatars! Thanks Emma!

Ok, that makes sense then. I had heard Nat will only be done in early december so I was surprised to see her in NY.

• ARdeN LyN says:

Lucky – you saw Children of Men! Can’t wait to see it. The book is genius (it would be – PD James, who writes fabulous mysteries, tackled sci-fi! Of course it’s great!) so I highly recommend the book. Hope the movie stacks up.