Charlie Rose

By December 2, 2010Nat-news

After some delays, finally, Natalie and Darren Aronofsky’s appearance on Charlie Rose is now up on their site. I haven’t seen it yet but interviews on that show are usually great.

A+ interview.

• v4v says:

Brilliant interview. The latter half is the most open/revealing (/vulnerable) I’ve seen Nat talk directly/indirectly about her personal life.

I was also surprised to see her be so candid in this interview.

• ontheroad says:

* loved it *

Nina*BlackSwan : http://www.ijustwanttobeperfect.com/

• Carlotto says:

Do they talk about Black Swan in the latter half?

Carlotto, not really.

• Carlotto says:

Sorry for being a pain in the ass; but can anyone say me from when they stop talking about the film?

I wanted to check but the damn video won’t let me move around the timeline.

• celia says:

@Rachel I love how candid she’s been lately, too!
    Also…STUNNING! Love the darker, longer hair and again…HEALTHY look. Perfection.

Carlotto, the interview doesn’t really start going too much in-depth regarding Black Swan until 4:08. Everything before that is the the film’s theatrical trailer and discussion about getting production off the ground. After that there is discussion about the film that may be considered spoilers. They start deviating at 11:30. Spoilers start at 15:15 as they begin discussing the film again. Spoilers stop at 21:30 up until the very end.

• 3rd says:

I didn’t like Charlie Rose injecting little bits of information about Natalie’s private life (ie- mentioning where her parents live etc). I didn’t think it was necessary or relevant.

• Carlotto says:

Okay thanks a lot Rachel!

(And Dazza for trying :P)

• celia says:

To be fair, Natalie has never hidden that she moved from Israel to Syosset and that her family remains there. When she bought her NY place she said an attraction was the fact that she could get to her parents’ place. Her father is a famous doctor…not famous because of his famous daughter (though I’m sure that helps) but famous for being a talented, published OBGYN. She gave us her real last name on Inside the Actor’s Studio (well, we already knew….as in the fans). Charlie and Natalie know each other and no new info was given into her private life really.