Welcome Back, Miss Dior

By January 25, 2013Featured-news, Nat-news

Natalie’s Dior campaign begun with the gentle pink themed shoot and video directed by Sofia Coppola. Well the new Miss Dior campaign is on the way and we have three new photos for you guys. UPDATE – And one more!

DIORslide

Imagen-7

That’s not all, we have more after the jump. Just click “read more”.

Imagen-3
edenliaomissdior01

If that wasn’t amazing enough, we’ll soon be seeing another Natalie and Sofia television commercial. You can read about it via google translate. Thanks to the queen of Dior news, EdenLiao.

Thanks, Eden! I kind of hate the second one, but I’m in love with the other two.

• Nannina says:

Hey, that’s that hideous dress she was wearing at the Disney thing when she had just gone blonde and was standing next to Robert Pattinson. The look is vastly improved by the removal of Robert Pattinson (also the return of the brunette, and the fact that this version of the dress actuall fits right and Natalie doesn’t look like a little girl in a princess Halloween costume). That was perhaps my least favorite look of Natalie ever.

On a more positive note, yay Sofia! When are they going to work on a feature together?

• natness says:

Good god! I must be in heaven.

• Kitten says:

I wonder if we are going to get any pics with the black outfit in the fountain, think they would make an amazing ad

• Kitten says:

of course I forgot about the commercial, cant wait to see it

• starprincess66 says:

absolutely beautiful. i’m lovin sofia coppola

• toto20 says:

Pure beauty , except the pic. whit the bottle.
    Sofia live there for a few years ago , Sofia + Natalie in Paris , Dior will be happy .
    Hope the contract whit Dior will be extended after 2013 , fingers crossed.

• Alex says:

She looks good, and should have along career in film!