Tidbits

By August 5, 2013Nat-news

Before I fall asleep at the keyboard, I have a new batch of mini news items. Don’t know about you guys but I am more than ready for that Thor promotional push. It’s been too damn long.

The Telegraph has a new interview with Benjamin and, when asked about his new family, dropped a couple really sweet quotes. Thanks to Belerofonte.

“My wife has a down-to-earth relationship with her fame. She’s very normal, abnormal only because she is so extraordinary in the way she deals with everything. It was the best way for me, to have someone to accompany me on that journey. I don’t feel any different than I did before. I had a period of adjustment that had to do with the exposure, but I learnt to deal with it.”

“There was no ‘hesitance’ on Portman’s part, he says, when he was offered the Paris Opera Ballet directorship. ‘She’s always loved Paris. It’s one of the cities she knew she could live in. We love Europe and we’re happy to have this opportunity to live there and for our son to grow up in that environment.”

– Next up we have the Jane Foster action figure from Comic Con. Although it kinda looks like Sandra Bullock… Thanks to Angelina for the find.

– Nope, still going on about this band 😛

• Josh says:

They seem like they are great together. I don’t think im alone when I say I envy Ben.

• AMSSERME says:

@ Dazza-You are right about the action figure,it does look like Sandra Bullock.But we must understand that that figure is a prototype of the figure that will be sold in retail stores soon .Let’s hope the final product will resemble more Natalie.

• AMSSERME says:

If Benjamin will be in Edinburgh with his LA Dance Company, expect to see Natalie too.There should be photos of them at the presentation.

• LH458 says:

“We love Europe and we’re happy to have this opportunity to live there and for our son to grow up in that environment.”

Say THANK YOU to the Germans who safe Europe and its individual Culture!!! I really hope Natalie and Benjamin mention that and don’t use it for her personally fame and money and whatever….

• Adonis says:

Looks like that Benjamin and Natalie for France are ready – but forever?
    I bet Natalie quickly comes to America ….. of course with the whole family …

” CHVRCHES” Great voice, and great video from my favorite city, New York

• A. says:

Someone twitted an interesting information about Knight of Cups. And it can be taken seriously, because he has good sources.
    It’s in french: https://twitter.com/ViggySimmons/status/362940103506669568
    it says this ” Knight of Cups will be at C… in m… 2014, but I can’t tell nothing.”

And another tweet about the Untitled which could be at Venice or Toronto 2014:

• Dazza says:

Don’t think there’s any way someone could know that. Cannes decisions are still a long way away. That said, I think it’s a reasonable assumption.

• A. says:

it’s Terrenc Malick. Thierry Fremaux could already have talked with him about it and he could already know it will be ready for Cannes. And the person who twitted this, apparently knows people who works at Metropolitan filmexport (the french distributor for Knight of Cups and the Untitled project. Frmeaux works all year to be sure he could get the movies from big directors for the next year festival selection, even if it’s still far away from now. It’s something that can be decided way before the selection is announced. I totally believe this tweet. And also it’s very plausible anyway the movie will be finished for Cannes even without any confirmation.