Natalie On French TV

By January 25, 2016Nat-news

Natalie made an appearance on French TV last night to talk about Jane Got A Gun, Jackie and a whole lot of other things that I’m sure would be interesting if there wasn’t a French voice translating over hers. If memory serves, last time she was on this show she conversed at least partly in French, so I’m not sure why she chose not to this time.

Check it out below and thanks to Belerofonte for the find.

• Kornemuse says:

So beautiful !

HD version here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btovM0PX_mg

• Cédric42 says:

I watch the interview with Nathalie on 20h of France2 and I am disappointed, very disappointed to see that she has not even speak French as she has often said she knew now hold a conversation in French. She is just as sublime anyway

• AMSSERME says:

Natalie seems to understand the questions the French reporter was asking although Natalie chose to answer in English.I think Natalie understand French but is not fluent in conversational French.That would explain why Natalie did not spoke French during the interview.

• Cédric42 says:

maybe she had a headset or she received the translation of the question in English? not impossible

• rryq says:

She’s just not in the mood to speak french 🙂

• Cédric42 says:

when an actor or a French singer cut a promo in the US in what language he speaks? English only when a French actor or singer get a price in the US in which language he makes his speech? English only and luckily otherwise the French and especially the American press criticize, but when actors, singers are speaking of the promo or receive an award in France by speaking only in English everyone find it normal just because English is the international language. Although I love Natalie as an actress and as a woman I felt insulted as French to see speak in English, I do not ask him to speak French as Jodie Foster but to make the effort to speak French. I hope my rant will be understood.

• Namor12a says:

:Can we get a transcript…like actors get a script…!?¡ In screenwriting, there are several differences between a script and a transcript…