Action

By March 21, 2013Nat-news

Brian Duffiled is the writer of the Black List awarded script for Jane Got A Gun, and based on his tweets today the production has started as per the revised schedule. Hopefully all the drama happens on screen from now on, although with Ramsay still to have her say, that might be asking for too much.

Thanks to Fanatical.

• Mel_M says:

I’ll check back later to see if they got through the day without…

• Jack says:

If Maguire gets cast, I will actually cry haha. He’s awful.

• Joe Schmo says:

Meh. Toby, Jake – its been done.

You know, only a day ago I was thinking Jeff Bridges might do it, thanks to the relationship that would of been established at all those Black Swan award handovers. So will he do it?

luv,
    Joe “I really don’t have a Clu” Schmo.

• Jack says:

Jeff Bridges is a fantastic actor, but such a weird choice. As much as I love him – I think Gyllenhaal is the better fit. Having said that, I wouldn’t mind Bridges being attached to the project.

• Kara says:

Totally want jake for the role!!!!

I’m confused about “With Ramsay still to have her say, that might be asking for too much.” Isn’t she out of it now? This is all such a confusing mess!

• Joe Schmo says:

jesslv74,

Dazza said “Hopefully all the drama happens on screen from now on.. ..although with Ramsay still to have her say, that might be asking for too much” meaning that the drama in the press may continue if Ramsay releases her side of the story. Surely there will be lawyers involved from now on, it is just a question of whether its settled out of court with non-disclosure agreements or it gets publicly ugly.

luv,

Joe “The IMDb updater is earning the $ this week” Schmo.

Thank you Joe. 🙂 With all the back and forth between this actor and that, and this director and that, I think I started glazing over at some point, haha. I figured there’d be press drama but I didn’t think about the legal implications.

• Mel_M says:

Glad I checked back; things are still not going too well. Natalie seems to be a rock though, and that’s good. But really, they need to get out of pre-production. The crew is getting paid, right?

Hang in there Natalie!

• Joe Schmo says:

Day one wrapped! Yay! Well done team.

Look at the bright side – no challenge in finding motivation for scenes requiring anger, frustration, panic and – Nat’s special – tears on this one.

luv,
      Joe “That’s some great aggression Natalie, now please de-grip your grip on the Grip” Schmo.

• AMSSERME says:

Jeff Bridges could play the villain well.Maguire and Gyllenhaal are too goodies to play the bad guy.I go for Jeff Bridges.
    BTW,Jude Law leaving the movie…does that means he could be sued for contract unfullfilment?