Jude Law Exits

By March 20, 2013Featured-news, Nat-news

Man, it’s a headline every hour on this project. Jude Law has left Jane Got A Gun as he signed on primarily to work with Lynne Ramsay, and he replaced Michael Fassbender who allegedly didn’t want to work with Ramsay. What a mess. I think Joel Edgerton should just play all the parts ๐Ÿ˜›

So the search is on again. Thanks to Jack for the find and Deadline for the scoop.

• Kitten says:

At this rate Natalie will be playing all the parts herself…

• Adonis says:

So now I have no choice, “I take the role” (just kidding)
    ย  I do worry a bit now …. would be a pity and sad for Natalie – and for me of course.
    Hope for the project only the best!

• Arrow says:

That sucks! Jude Law has played twice with Natalie already (Closer, Cold Mountain). You would think he would have more loyalty to her. That movie used to look like it was gonna be good; now, it’s an every moment fight to avoid disaster!

• starprincess66 says:

so… who’s still left?

• Joe Schmo says:

Is this
    guy
    available?

8^(

luv,
    Joe ” I drink your soy milkshake ” Schmo.

• natness says:

Iยดll volunteer but only if Natalie stays on board.

• Narkel says:

If Fassbender left because of Ramsay, now that she’s gone, please bring him back.

• This just in…. I’m out of the project!!!

• toto20 says:

solution : Benjamin millepied ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Lee Bartholomew says:

yeah I think the producers need to come over here. Disappointed in Jude Law. I’ll ignore him for awhile. Bit hard to support a jacka**. Course if I went to Huffpo it’s like anti Natalie there. So in their shallow minds it’s 3 people running away from a script when in actuality it was the director who caused all this mess. Maybe Christian Bale?? put Simon Pegg in it and it’ll get laughs. not sure if we need him.

• doesthepoohdance says:

The pooh is “Western”-phobic. Unforgiven, Maverick, that one with Sharon Stone and Leonardo DiCaprio… I figured this was an opportune time to say I was put off from the very beginning. But I had faith. I rented “We Need to Talk About Kevin,” and I was singularly impressed, even though I am not a fan of Tilda Swinton or even uber dark subject matters. You know what else this is reminding me of? That movie Copland at the tail end of Stallone’s career. I don’t know what this development will mean for my state of mind, but I’ll go with it. JGAG : Copland. Let’s make this shitshow.

• VINNYBLUE says:

what a mess indeed. ok lesson learned : Don’t get too overexcited over a movie project~LOL
    1st Fassbender, 2nd Ramsay, now Law…I’m not surprised if Nat finally give up this project too
    This is kinda weird though, I feel sorry for the people (include the 150 crew) who already put their heart behind this project.
    I’m still hoping this is just a hoax, but today isn’t a April fool yet.

• Kara says:

I am going to call it right now!!! This movie will never get made…cursed. Lol