Am I dreaming this? Could it be that we finally have the first images from Jane Got A Gun? A big thanks to Beau for the find. Below we have the three Natalie images, but this site has a few others as well. There’s no great takeaway from these images, both positive and negative, but it is a relief to finally see something.

jane1
jane2
jane3

• Adonis says:

Finally, Natalie has again a gun in her hand, and a great film will come .. I am looking forward.

• Belerofonte says:

Wow. After much waiting I am shocked to see images of the film :).

It is strange to see Natalie with wide-brimmed hat …

• Antienne says:

WoW. After all the bad press I was expecting a disaster. But photography looks good, the costume seems ok. Ewan, Joel and of course Natalie are good actors. If the script is good, well done editing. And proper musical composition. It might even make a very good film.

Thanx to Beau for the find. Dazza for the share. And Happy 2015 everyone.

• Nina says:

It looks good. Let’s home all this time in post production will result in a good movie.

• AMSSERME says:

Natalie dressed as a cowgirl! I am looking forward to this movie,even if it’s not good just to see Natalie as a cowgirl.

• Juan456 says:

They said Jane got a gun, and I was skeptical. Now I look foolish.

• Craig H Miller says:

Can’t wait to see this. Because no matter what role, she always nails it.

• Josh says:

Looks awesome. Natalie with a gun… good things are bound to happen.

• natness says:

She looks like Kristin Scott Thomas in the third image 🙂 I´m curious to see how she handles the role.

• Ashley says:

I hope the movie is good

• Beau says:

Nothing much different. Better look at the pics. And some music.

• Mandip says:

WOW! Looking forward to seeing the trailer. Plus – – – 3 Star Wars actors – Natalie – Padme, Joel – Owen Lars & Ewan – Obi-Wan – – – can’t wait to see this.

• Aurore2704 says:

it seems good to me too. I’m happy to see Natalie in a cowboy atmosphere !

• Adonis says:

I think Paris will more ‘dangerous’ . Natalie must really be careful where she goes …

• Antienne says:

@Adonis

Yep Adonis, Paris is under terrosit attacks. I say that long time ago. I hope Natalie will go back to LA or NY. Or Israel.

• Adonis says:

Hi Antienne. We all know that Natalie likes to go for a walk in Paris, but today’s tragedy shows that this beautiful city is no longer safe. Natalie is smart, she knows what to do.

• Beau says:

That’s good to know, because if anything happened to her…I’d have to dig my cape out of storage, and go rescue her.

• Dazza says:

Nowhere is safe from nutjobs. Just gotta live your life.

• Antienne says:

I do not want to talk politics here. But you say a commonplace that does not reflect reality. Paris does not look like the ideal city that you saw in Amelie. The population is not the same and comes from another country. And they import with them, their anti-Semitism.

It may be hard to admit for the liberals and political correctness. But that’s how it’s done. Nowhere is safe from nutjobs. But Paris is not safe for Jews. That’s why they are so many to make the aliyah. And French people don’t like to see the Jewish communauty have no solution but leave.

You guys can tell i’m racist if you want. Actually i’m mix-race. My mother is Afro-Carabiean and black. And my father Mediterranean type with jewish ancestor. So I don’t care, about what you think. I leave here in Paris. And i see, i hear anti-semitic words every single fucking day.

It’s her decision to leave in Paris if she want. I respect that. But i do not think that’s a good place for her and her family. But OK I agree it’s not only in France. Actually it’s pretty everywhere in Europe. Sweaden, Netherlands, Belgium, UK.

• Love Natalie says:

Happy to see these images. 🙂

The cinematography looks good! There was some talk about Jane not actually wielding a gun in this movie. SO glad to see that rumor dispelled.

• Elin says:

The images look good! I have no clue what that means for the movie, but every movie that had Natalie wielding a gun has been good so far, so who knows, maybe this movie will not break that streak. And with the release being pushed back and the semi-negative vibe spreading, maybe they picked up on it and worked to correct some mistakes and improve the movie. Of course I have no idea how that process goes, but I choose to be positive.

As for the stuff about Natalie living in Paris, like Dazza said, nutjobs live everywhere. I live in a really small village and someone got shot dead through his windshield a few months ago. They still don’t know who did it. So just live your life, be sensible, not paranoid.

• Antienne says:

@Elin

I’m not paranoid. I’m concerned. At the very moment there a new terrorist attack in Paris. In a Jewish Shop. 🙁

Jewish people in france have a Jewish joke that i like. It’s say : In the 30’s. Optimists Jews remained in Germany and then were sent to Auschwitz. Realistic Jews left Germany and went to Hollywood.

YOLO.

• Antienne says:

Thanks God no. But that kind of temporal relativity lead us to deny the value of our lives. With such arguments we don’t need to discuss about anything. Since nothing can compare to a mass genocide. Why complain for one or two children killed because Jew. C’est la vie.

• Elin says:

@Dazza: Good point there, but those things weren’t really guns to me 😛 And I liked the Star Wars prequels when they came out, despite all their flaws. Of course I don’t really dare to rewatch them to see if I still feel that way. Some things are best left in the past, for child nostalgia and all.

@Antienne: let’s put it this way: if this right here is why Paris is not safe enough for Natalie, no place really is. Those attacks just prove (again) that it can happen anywhere.